The Big Goal
We’re building Thailand’s only Innovation-Driven Entrepreneurship (IDE) ecosytem.
That means in the next 365 days…
- We will partner with MIT to develop twenty IDE Coaches in Thailand.
- Forty teams from Thailand and Asia will go through the four-month long IDE Accelerator.
- Two top social enterprises from Southeast Asia will be selected to compete at the Global Social Venture Competition at the Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley.
- Four top Innovation-Driven Entrepreneurship (IDE) teams will be selected to join a one week StartSmart development program at MIT.
- Over USD 50,000 in prize money and seed funding will be awarded to the most promising innovation-driven entrepreneur teams from Thailand and across Southeast Asia.
- One thousand people will attend IDE Week in March to hear thought leaders from MIT, UC Berkeley, and from around the world inspire Innovation-Driven Entrepreneurs in Bangkok.
- The IDE Center will join the Impact HUB, a worldwide network comprising an ecosystem of impact innovators in 100 locations around the world.
- Thousands of students, entrepreneurs, coaches, investors, and members of our community will participate in creative and innovative activities at the IDE Center.
The Core Team
Assistant Professor Sakdipon Juasrikul, Ph.D.
IDE Center Director
Edward Rubesch, Ph.D.
Executive Program Director